Thursday, August 28, 2008

Potluck food at the Library


Potluck food
Originally uploaded by PurrBox
On August 15th, the staff at my branch held a beautiful baby shower for me, my husband, and my soon-to-be-born son, Doug. It was a wonderful party, and I got to see some old friends from places I used to work, too. Everyone brought food for the shower, and it was so yummy, I could hardly decide what to eat.

As a part of Learn & Play, we are supposed to blog about a picture that we took at the library. I am lucky that I am able to include some pictures of the wonderful celebration that we had. I feel very loved.

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

What a great celebration. Best to you on your new arrival.

Helene librarybytes.com

Julie said...

I had a great time at your showe...it was so good to see you! And yes, the food was fantastic.