Friday, August 29, 2008

Having Fun with Flickr


For Discovery Exercise #6, we are supposed to learn how to have More Flickr Fun. My husband and I took a cruise on the Carnival Miracle in February, 2007 (over a year and a half ago, boo), and I had some pictures posted on Flickr from our trip. I decided to try one of the tools over at Big Huge Labs to make a cool mosaic from some of my favorite pictures from the trip. I was a little surprised at how easy it was to do. I had seen other websites with mosaics like this posted, but I never knew how the people made them. Well, now I know. And I have a feeling that once the baby is born, I will be making more mosaics of cute baby pictures instead! In the meantime, enjoy this mosaic from my cruise vacation. And don't make fun of me for wearing a life preserver! I don't know how to swim!

1 comment:

TR's girl said...

I like your picture mosaic! It's way cool.